2016. október 26., szerda

90'S KID- The Barbie doll

So fisrt of all I'd like to greet you guys ! This is my very fist post on a very new blog. Hope you all will like my looks and thoughts. xxx






This look is inspired by the 90's.... Which girl wouldn't like to pick up some dresses from their childhood, those princess-printed shirts or for example mine, the barbie one... Oh Lord if i have had it when i was 10!
Or those dungarees which we hated but Mummy always put on us... 
My set is kinda extreme I suppose but i always like being a bit too much. The dungarees are designed and made by me (check my other stuff out on insta/fb; 'Hungry Wolf') and have found this amazingly disgusting shirt in a secondhand store. Those 2 are hilarious.
I think that plastic choaker is also a mindf*ck ,  it really completes the set.
I choosed my favorit chunky platforms which makes it all so nostalgic.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése